Are you a fan of beef jerky? Do you love the taste and texture of a good piece of jerky, but hate the high prices and preservatives in store-bought brands? If so, then you need to check out Moses Family Jerky!
Located at mfjerky.com, Moses Family Jerky is a small business dedicated to bringing you the freshest, most delicious homemade style beef jerky around. Using only the highest quality cuts of beef and natural ingredients, they create a variety of flavors that will satisfy even the most discerning jerky connoisseur.
But if you're feeling adventurous, why not try making your own jerky at home? With a little bit of prep and the right recipe, you can create a batch of delicious homemade jerky that will rival even the best store-bought brands.
To get you started, we've put together a simple recipe for homemade beef jerky that you can follow at home. All you need is a few basic ingredients and a little bit of time.
- 1 lb. top sirloin or flank steak
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Thinly slice the beef into 1/8-inch slices, making sure to cut against the grain.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
- Place the sliced beef in a large bowl and pour the marinade over it. Gently toss to coat the beef evenly.
- Arrange the beef slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 4-6 hours, or until the jerky is dry and has reached your desired level of chewiness.
- Remove the jerky from the oven and let it cool before serving.
With this easy recipe, you can enjoy a delicious batch of homemade beef jerky anytime you want. And if you're looking for more great jerky recipes or want to try some of the amazing flavors that Moses Family Jerky has to offer, be sure to visit their website at mfjerky.com. Happy snacking!